lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New query-time multi-word synonym expander
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:43:02 GMT
Jack - watch https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5379 -
comments from the author are there.
Markus - ah, yes.  I see I even managed to (re)name SOLR-5379
*exactly* the same as SOLR-4381 :)  But the author of SOLR-5379 points
out its advantages over SOLR-4381.

Would be great if people could try it and leave comments with any
issues, so we can iterate on the patch to make it committable.

Otis

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Markus Jelsma
<markus.jelsma@openindex.io> wrote:
> Nice, but now we got three multi-word synonym parsers? Didn't the LUCENE-4499 or SOLR-4381
patches work? I know the latter has had a reasonable amount of users and committers on github,
but it was never brought back to ASF it seems.