lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging update request
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:13:54 GMT
@Michael:

Yep, that's the bit that's addressed by the two patches I referenced. If
you can try this with 4.5 (or the soon to be done 4.5.1), the problem
should go away.

@Chris:

I think you have a different issue. A very quick glance at your stack trace
doesn't really show anything outstanding. There are always a bunch of
threads waiting around for something to do that show up as "blocked". So
I'm pretty puzzled. Are your Solr logs showing anything when you try to
update after this occurs?


On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Chris Geeringh <geeringh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is my jstack output... Lots of blocked threads.
>
> http://pastebin.com/1ktjBYbf
>
>
> On 16 October 2013 10:28, michael.boom <my_sky_mc@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I got the trace from jstack.
> > I found references to "semaphore" but not sure if this is what you meant.
> > Here's the trace:
> > http://pastebin.com/15QKAz7U
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > View this message in context:
> >
> http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Debugging-update-request-tp4095619p4095847.html
> > Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message