lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding edismax parsing
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 01:43:16 GMT
You're probably having problem with the distinction between
query parsing and analysis which has been discussed many
times.

The issues is that the query parser breaks things up into individual
tokens and _then_ sends them to the analyzer chain as individual
tokens (usually).

Try escaping your spaces.

Best
Erick