lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Gross <cogr...@gmail.com>
Subject reindexing data
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:06:49 GMT
In Solr 4.5, I'm trying to create a new collection on the fly.  I have a
data dir with the index that should be in there, but the CREATE command
makes the directory be:
<collection name>_shard1_replicant#

I was hoping that making a collection named something would use a directory
with that name to let me use the data that I already have to fill the
collection.  I could go and just make each one
(<name>_<shard>_replicant[1,2,3]), but I was hoping there may be an easier
way of doing this.

Sorry if this is confusing (it is Monday), I can try clarify if needed.
Thanks.

-- Chris