lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tim Vaillancourt <...@elementspace.com>
Subject Re: Skipping caches on a /select
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:18:21 GMT
Awesome, this make a lot of sense now. Thanks a lot guys.

Currently the only mention of this setting in the docs is under
filterQuery on the "SolrCaching" page as:

"<!> Solr3.4 <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solr3.4> Adding the localParam
flag of {!cache=false} to a query will prevent the filterCache from
being consulted for that query. "

I will update the docs sometime soon to reflect that this can apply to
any query (q or fq).

Cheers,

Tim