lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tim Vaillancourt <...@elementspace.com>
Subject Re: Skipping caches on a /select
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 20:39:25 GMT
Thanks Yonik,

Does "cache=false" apply to all caches? The docs make it sound like it
is for filterCache only, but I could be misunderstanding.

When I force a commit and perform a /select a query many times with
"cache=false", I notice my query gets cached still, my guess is in the
queryResultCache. At first the query takes 500ms+, then all subsequent
requests take 0-1ms. I'll confirm this queryResultCache assumption today.

Cheers,

Tim