lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kunal Mittal <kunalmitta...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem regarding queries enclosed in double quotes in Solr 3.4
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 04:43:42 GMT
We have a Solr 3.4 setup. When we try to do queries with double quotes like :
"semantic web" , the query takes a long time to execute.
One solution we are thinking about is to make the same query without the
quotes and set the phrase slop(ps) parameter to 0. That is quite quicker
than the query with the quotes and gives similar results to the query with
quotes.
Is there a way to fix this by modifying the schema.xml file? Any suggestions
would be appreciated.