lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kirk ...@alpha-solutions.dk>
Subject SolrParams to and from NamedList
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:08:53 GMT
Hi,

In a request-handler, if I run the below code, I get an exception from Solr
undefined field: "[Ljava.lang.String;@41061b68"

It appears the conversion between SolrParams and NamedList and back again fails if one of
the parameters is an array. This could be a couple of configuration parameters like
<str name="facet.field">category</str>
<str name="facet.field">author</str>

public void handleRequestBody(SolrQueryRequest req, SolrQueryResponse rsp) throws Exception
{

  SolrParams params = req.getParams();
  NamedList parameterList = params.toNamedList();
  SolrParams newSolrParams = SolrParams.toSolrParams(parameterList);

  req.setParams(newSolrParams);
  super.handleRequestBody(req, rsp);

How can I generate the correct conversion?

Thanks.