lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I can't open the admin page, it's always loading.
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 00:49:03 GMT
You may have some over-eager Ad Blockers! Check the network panel of
Firebug/Chrome console/whatever you have. See if some resources are not
loaded.

Regards,
    Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)