lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple update processor chains.
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 07:34:29 GMT
Which section in the docs specifically? I thought it was multiple chains
per config file, but you had to choose your specific chain for individual
processors.

I might be wrong though.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)