lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Cunningham <kcunning...@telligent.com>
Subject No longer allowed to store html in a 'string' type
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:15:59 GMT
We have been using Solr for a while now, went from 1.4 -> 3.6.  While running some tests
in 4.4 we are no longer allowed to store raw html in a documents field with a type of 'string',
which we used to be able to do. Has something changed here?  Now we get the following error:
Undeclared general entity \"nbsp\"\r\n at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [11,53]

I understand what its saying and can change the way we store and extract it if it's a must
but would like to understand what changed.  Sounds like something just became more strict
to adhering to rules.

<doc>
<str name="rawcontent">
</str>