lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Installation issue with solr server
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:56:13 GMT
Hi,

I have installed solr server on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.I am able to access http://machineip:8983/solr
but when i do curl "http://machineip:8983/solr"
Its giving me "Proxy authorization error"
What can be the problem? Is it due to corporate firewalls?
I have given proxy settings in .bashrc file ,/etc/apt/apt.conf  and in /etc/environment file
and restarted the machine
But did not work.

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"