lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yago Riveiro <yago.rive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr4.4 or zookeeper 3.4.5 do not support too many collections? more than 600?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 08:43:23 GMT
If you want have more collections you need to configure in zookeeper and solr the -Djute.maxbuffer
variable to override the default limitation.

In zookeeper you can configure it in zookeeper-env.sh file. On Solr pass the variable like
the others.

Note: In both cases the value configured need to be the same or bad things can happen.

--
Yago Riveiro