lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: SOLR 4.x vs 3.x parsedquery differences
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 19:16:12 GMT
On 9/6/2013 12:46 PM, Fermin Silva wrote:
> Our schema is identical except the version.
> In 3.x it's 1.1 and in 4.x it's 1.5.
>
> Also in solrconfig.xml we have no lucene version for 3.x (so it's using 2_4
> i believe) and in 4.x we fixed it to 4_4.

The autoGeneratePhraseQueries parameter didn't exist before schema
version 1.4.

I'm fairly sure that for your schema that is at version 1.1, the
autoGeneratePhraseQueries value specified in the field definition will
be ignored and the actual value that gets used will be "true", which
goes along with what Hoss has said.

See the comment about the version in the example schema on any 4.x Solr
download.

Thanks,
Shawn