lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mr Havercamp <mrhaverc...@gmail.com>
Subject Loading a SpellCheck dynamically
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 17:59:03 GMT
I currently have multiple spellchecks configured in my solrconfig.xml to
handle a variety of different spell suggestions in different languages.

In the snippet below, I have a catch-all spellcheck as well as an
English only one for more accurate matching (I.e. my schema.xml is set
up to capture english only fields to an english-specific textSpell_en
field and then I also capture to a generic textSpell field):

---solrconfig.xml---

     <searchComponent name="spellcheck_en" class="solr.SpellCheckComponent">
         <str name="queryAnalyzerFieldType">textSpell_en</str>

         <lst name="spellchecker">
             <str name="name">default</str>
             <str name="field">spell_en</str>
             <str name="spellcheckIndexDir">./spellchecker_en</str>
             <str name="buildOnOptimize">true</str>
         </lst>
     </searchComponent>

     <searchComponent name="spellcheck" class="solr.SpellCheckComponent">
         <str name="queryAnalyzerFieldType">textSpell</str>

         <lst name="spellchecker">
             <str name="name">default</str>
             <str name="field">spell</str>
             <str name="spellcheckIndexDir">./spellchecker</str>
             <str name="buildOnOptimize">true</str>
         </lst>
     </searchComponent>

My question is; when I query my Solr index, am I able to load, say, just
spellcheck values from the spellcheck_en spellchecker rather than from
both? This would be useful if I were to start implementing additional
language spellchecks; E.g. spellcheck_ja, spellcheck_fr, etc.

Thanks for any insights.

Cheers

Hayden