lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: requested url solr/update/extract not available on this server
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 14:46:21 GMT
Is /solr/update working?

Check solrconfig to see that /update/extract is configured as in the
standard Solr example.

Does /solr/update/extract work for you using the standard Solr example?

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Nutan
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 2:37 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: requested url solr/update/extract not available on this server

I am working on Solr 4.2 on Windows 7. I am trying to index pdf files.I
referred Solr Cookbook 4. Tomcat is using 8080 port number. I get this
error:requested url solr/update/extract not available on this server
When my curl is :
curl "http://localhost:8080/solr/update/extract?literal.id=1&commit=true" -F
"myfile=@cookbook.pdf"
There is no entry in log files. Please help.