lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From asuka <antonio.ads...@gmail.com>
Subject Get only those documents that are fully satisfied.
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:57:56 GMT
Hi,
   I've got an scenario similar to the following one.

<doc>
                <field name="ID">ID1</field>
                <field name="ARTIST">PAUL MCCARTNEY</field>
                <field name="NAME">FLOWERS IN THE DIRT</field>
                <field name="YEAR">1989</field>
</doc>
<doc>
                <field name="ID">LP2</field>
                <field name="ARTIST">ALICE IN CHAINS</field>
                <field name="NAME">DIRT</field>
                <field name="YEAR">1992</field>
</doc>
<doc>
                <field name="ID">LP3</field>
                <field name="ARTIST">GUNS'N'ROSES</field>
                <field name="NAME">THE SPAGHETTI INCIDENT?</field>
                <field name="YEAR">1993</field>
</doc>

I can't picture how I can perform searches that give me, as a result, those
LP's  where all their NAME terms have been satisfied; for example, imagine I
search for "DIRT"; I would like to get only the doc with ID LP2, since at
LP1, we've got the words "FLOWERS IN THE" that haven't been included at the
query.

If the query is: "the dirt spaguetti incident?" I should get the docs LP2
and LP3.

Kind regards