lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From diyun2008 <diyun2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr4.4 or zookeeper 3.4.5 do not support too many collections? more than 600?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 13:52:18 GMT
Thank you Yago. That seems some strange. Do you know some official document
detail this? I really need more evidence to do dicision.I mean I need to
compare the two method and find out which have more advantages in terms of
performance and cost. And I will change my parameter to do more testing. I
have 15K collections at least . If you have more experiences, I'm very
appreciated to get more advices from you.