lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <andrea.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UpdateProcessor not working with DIH, but works with SolrJ
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:06:34 GMT
yes, yes of course, you should use your already declared request
handler...that was just a copied and pasted example :)

I'm curious about what kind of error you got....I copied the snippet
above from a working core (just replaced the name of the chain)

BTW: AFAIK is the "update.processor" that has been deprecated in favor
of "update.chain" so this shouldn't be the problem.

Best,
Gazza