lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Data Import from MYSQL and POSTGRESQL
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 16:37:09 GMT
On 8/7/2013 3:50 AM, Spadez wrote:
> My issue is in the data-config.xml I have put two datasources, however, I am
> stuck on what to put for the driver values and the urls.
>
> <dataSource name=&quot;mysql&quot; driver=&quot;&lt;driver>" url="<url>"
> user="<user>" password="<pass>" />
> <dataSource name=&quot;postgresql&quot; driver=&quot;&lt;driver>"
> url="<url>" user="<user>" password="pass>"/>
>
> Is anyone able to tell me hat I should be putting for these values please?

Here's my datasource, username and password redacted.  Note that you
should not be using &quot; ... you should use actual quotes.

   <dataSource type="JdbcDataSource"
     driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
     encoding="UTF-8"

url="jdbc:mysql://${dih.request.dbHost}:3306/${dih.request.dbSchema}?zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull"
     batchSize="-1"
     user="REDACTED"
     password="REDACTED"/>

I pass the hostname and DB name (schema) in as parameters on the URL
when I call for a full-import.

Thanks,
Shawn