lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Artem Karpenko <a.karpe...@oxseed.com>
Subject Re: Encountered invalid class name
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 13:23:48 GMT
Hi,

I am able to reproduce the problem. Simple JBoss install, putting
solr.war into deployments/ directory or deploying via web-interface -
results are the same, warning at startup. Checked WEB-INF/lib folder -
relevant JARs are there. Weird, since basically the whole Solr code is
in those libraries as well and is loaded properly.