lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Spadez <james_will...@hotmail.com>
Subject Solr4.4 DIH Headache
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 13:57:48 GMT
Hi,

QUESTION 1

First things first, for the dataimport handler. Is it correct that when I
visit it from the admin panel it takes me to this URL:

*http://x.com:8080/solr/#/collection1/dataimport//dataimport
*
When I visit it on this page, it seems to load my config correctly in the
right panel. At the top of the page it has a purple bar at the top which
says:

*Last Update: 14:52:25 - No information available (idle)*

When I visit this URL it still works except my config doesn't show

http://x.com:8080/solr/#/collection1/dataimport/

Is it right to have this as my URL or have a miss configured something?

Question 2

In my data-config.xml I have two entities specified, but in the entity
dropdown box it doesn't give me any options. Does anyone have any ideas what
might have caused this?

Sorry for all the questions today, any help would be appreciated.