lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From William Bell <billnb...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene pass through for faceting in SOLR
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 04:34:47 GMT
I submitted a JIRA ticket a while ago, since I thought that having a way to
use the Lucene facets in SOLR could speed up our faceting. However, no one
seems to have picked up the development.

What is involved with "hooking it into SOLR" ? Similar to the grouping I
guess - or Geo Spatial ?

Several people want to leave the SOLR facets in place, but why not extend
it to include Lucene? One of things I was hoping for when combining the 2
Apache projects was to get these modules more integrated.

Thanks.

--
Bill Bell
billnbell@gmail.com