lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mysurf Mail <stammail...@gmail.com>
Subject solr - Deleting a row from the index, using the configuration files only.
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:18:44 GMT
I am updating my solr index using deltaQuery and deltaImportQuery
attributes in data-config.xml.
In my condition I write

    where MyDoc.LastModificationTime > '${dataimporter.last_index_time}'
then after I add a row I trigger an update using data-config.xml.

Now, sometimes I delete a row.
How can I implement this with configuration files only
(without sending a delete rest command to solr ).

Lets say my object is not deleted but its status is changed to deleted.
I dont index that status field, as I want to hold only the live rows.
(otherwise I could have just filtered it)
Is there a way to do it?
thanks.