lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com>
Subject Re: DIH to index the data - 250 millions - Need a best architecture
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:07:07 GMT
On 29 July 2013 17:30, Santanu8939967892 <mishra.santanu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have a huge volume of DB records, which is close to 250 millions.
> I am going to use DIH to index the data into Solr.
> I need a best architecture to index and query the data in an efficient
> manner.
[...]

This is difficult to answer without knowing details of your
particular use case. Your best bet would be to prototype
a system, and measure performance on at least a subset
of the data. If you search through earlier message on the
list, you should also come across some numbers for
performance, but it is best to test for your own needs.

Regards,
Gora