lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Cool Techi <cooltec...@outlook.com>
Subject Autowarming last 15 days data
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:30:57 GMT
Hi,

We have a solr master slave set up with close to 30 million records. Our index changes/updates
very frequently and replication is set up at 60 seconds delay.

Now every time replication completes, the new searches take a time. How can this be improved?
I have come across that warming would help this scenario, I our case we cannot warm some queries,
but most of the users use the last 15 days data only.

So would it be possible to auto warm only last 15 days data?

Regards,
Ayush