lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Matheis <matheis.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [POLL] Who & how does use "admin-extra" ?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 06:50:28 GMT
Hey List

I would be interested to hear who is using "admin-extra" Functionality in the 4.x UI and especially
_how_ that is used: for displaying graphs, providing links for $other_tool, adding other menu
items … ?

The main reason i'm asking is .. i don't use it myself and i'm always curious while i have
to touch it. I can test the example we provide, but that is very basic and doesn't necessarily
reflect real-world scenarios.

So .. tell me - I'm happy to hear everything .. reports on usage, suggestions for improvements,
… :)

- Stefan