lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From adfel70 <adfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Every collection.reload makes zookeeper think shards are down
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 14:30:33 GMT
Hi

each time I reload a collection via collections API, zookeeper thinks that
all the shards in the collection are down.

It marks them as down and I can't send requests.

Why "thinks"? because if I manually edit clusterstate.json file and set
'state' value to 'active', they come back up and requests work fine.

Any idea how can I fix this?
Is it possible I did something wrong configuring the solr with zookeeper?