lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: problem with zkcli.sh linkconfig
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 20:02:33 GMT
On 6/5/2013 10:05 AM, Mark Miller wrote:
> Sounds like a bug - we probably don't have a test that updates a link - if you can make
a JIRA issue, I'll be happy to look into it soon.

I will go ahead and create an issue so that a test can be built, but I
have some more info: It works perfectly when running the script from the
4.3.1 example, and from the 4.2.1 example.

I am using slf4j 1.7.2 and log4j 1.4.17 in my production 4.2.1 lib/ext.
  That is the only difference I can think of at the moment.

Thanks,
Shawn