lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dataConfig DTD or schema
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 14:59:42 GMT
DataImportHandler does not support specifying default values for a field.
However, the solr schema.xml lets you specify defaults. So, modify the
corresponding field inside solr's schema.xml. For example:

<field name="letit" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true" default="BE"/>

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.