lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Dyer, James" <James.D...@ingramcontent.com>
Subject RE: Choosing specific fields for suggestions in SpellCheckerComponent
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 14:56:12 GMT

Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson Passos [mailto:wrpassos@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:54 PM
To: Solr User List
Subject: Choosing specific fields for suggestions in SpellCheckerComponent

Hi everyone,

I've been searching about how to configure the SpellCheckerComponent in
Solr 4.0 to support suggestion queries based on s subset of the
configured fields in schema.xml. Let's say the spell checking is
configured to use these 4 fields:

<field name="field1" type="text_general"/>
<field name="field2" type="text_general"/>
<field name="field3" type="text_general"/>
<field name="field4" type="text_general"/>

I'd like to know if there's any possibility to dynamically set the
SpellCheckerComponent to suggest terms using just fields "field2" and
"field3" instead of the default behavior, which always includes
suggestions across the 4 defined fields.

Thanks in advance for any help!