lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: Listing Priority
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 21:10:47 GMT
You can use boost queries to boost documents that match some query e.g. suffix:co.uk but you'll
need to have URL suffixes indexed. Nutch knows about URL suffixes but does not index them.
You would need to add a custom indexing filter or patch an existing filter to add a suffix
field. URLUtil has methods that return the URL suffix for a given URL.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FunctionQuery#query