lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Della Bitta <michael.della.bi...@appinions.com>
Subject Re: How to Clean Zookeeper Data for Solr
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:09:56 GMT
Today I learned there's a clear command in the command line util. :)

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions
18 East 41st Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10017-6271

www.appinions.com

Where Influence Isn’t a Game

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com> wrote:
> What are you doing to clean zk?
>
> You should be able to simply use the ZkCli clear cmd:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#Command_Line_Util
>
> Just make sure you stop your Solr instances before clearing it. Clearing out zk from
under a running Solr instance is not a good thing to do.

> This should be as simple as, stop your Solr instances, use the clean command on / or
/solr (whatever the root is in zk for you Solr stuff), start your Solr instances, create the
collection again.