lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rohan Thakur <rohan.i...@gmail.com>
Subject spell suggestions help
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 06:32:49 GMT
hi all

one thing I wanted to clear is for every other query I have got correct
suggestions but these 2 cases I am not getting what suppose to be the
suggestions:

1) I have kettle(doc frequency =5) and cable(doc frequecy=1) word indexed
in direct solr spell cheker..but when I query for cattle I get cable as
only suggestion and not kettle why is this happening i want to get kettle
in suggestion as well im using jarowinkler distance according to which
score for cattle => cable which is coming out to be 0.857 and for cattle =>
kettle which is coming out to be 0.777  kettle should also come in
suggestions but its not how can I correct this any one.

2) how to query for sentence like "hand blandar & chopper" as & is
delimiter for solr query and thus this query is returning error.

thanks in advance
regards
Rohan