lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr consultant recommendation
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 03:52:42 GMT
Hi Christian,

We (Sematext) do a ton of performance/tuning and scaling/architecture
work around Solr and ElasticSearch and run a performance monitoring
SaaS called SPM that you may be interested in, as it captures a bunch
of Solr and server metrics.  Nobody in Denmark, but we have several
folks in Europe.

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:58 AM, Christian von Wendt-Jensen
<Christian.vonWendt-Jensen@infopaq.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have some detailed Solr setup issues we would like to discuss with a Solr Expert (certified
or self-declared), but we are having some difficulties getting in contact with anyone here
in Copenhagen, Denmark.

> Therefore I would like to hear if anybody out there can drop me some names of Solr Experts
to contact, available in Denmark?

> We have issues regarding hardware setup (storage, RAM, cores pr instance, instances per
machine), Solr Cloud vs Classic Master/Slave, shard size, to store or not to store, automated
deployment of (more) shards, cache optimization, garbage collection issues, field collapsing,
PERFORMANCE. You name it and we probably have it as an issue to discuss.