lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ranking score by fields
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:53:15 GMT
You can sometimes use the highlighter component to do this, but it's a
little tricky...

But note your syntax isn't doing what you expect.
(field1:apache solr) parses as field1:apache defaultfield:solr. You want
field1:(apache solr)....

&debug=all is your friend for these kinds of things, especially the parsed query
section....

Best
Erick

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 4:44 AM, Каскевич Александр
<akaskevich@prontosoft.by> wrote:
> Hi.
> I want to make subject but don't know exactly how can I do it.
> Example.
> I have index with field1, field2, field3.
> I make a query like:
> (field1:apache solr) OR (field2:apache solr) OR (field3:apache solr)
> And I want to know: is it found this doc by field1 or by field2 or by field3?
>
> I try to make like this: (field1:apache solr)^100 OR (field2:apache solr)^10 OR (field3:apache
solr)^1
> But the problem is that I don't know range, minimum and maximum value of score for each
field.
> With other types of similarities (BM25 or othres) same situation.
> I cant find information about this in manual.
>
> Else, I try to use Relevance Functions, f.e. "termfreq" but it work only with terms,
not with phrases, like "apache solr".