lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using deletebyid with solrj
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:41:09 GMT
Uhhhm HttpSolrServer.deleteById (several varieties)?

http://lucene.apache.org/solr/api-4_0_0-BETA/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/SolrServer.html#deleteById(java.util.List)

the rest of your question is confusing.

bq: how can I reindex in the same way one particular row

Solr does that automatically for you based on id (<uniqueKey> in your
schema). Just index the doc
again and and Solr will replace the old document with that id with the new one.

Best
Erick

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 1:21 AM, Tania Marinova <taniamm2002@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No m question was - if a user deletes a row from the database I of course know the id
if that row.

> so my question is as I have the  abillity to index one partricular row (you saw my code)
how can I reindex in the same way one particular row assuming that I know the id of that row
(so i can select it) so it's no longer indexed in solr. My database is postgresql.

can index my neut I can't findw inserted row in the database  (which is what I want)
>> But now I ask Is there any way to delete the index of this row if for example the
user decides to delete it from teh database so it has no longer to be indexed in solr! Can
you give me directions how to do that or maybe simple code to change my code?()PS maube I
should use deletebyid but I can't find info how to use it