lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to skip test while building
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2013 14:25:55 GMT
Don't know a good way to skip compiling the tests, but there isn't
any harm in compiling them...

changing to the solr directory and just issuing
"ant example dist" builds pretty much everything. You don't execute
tests unless you specify "ant test".

"ant -p" shows you all the targets. Note that you have different
targets depending on whether you're executing it in <solr_home> or
<solr_home>/solr or <solr_home>/lucene.

Since you mention Solr, you probably want to work in <solr_home>/solr to start.

Best
Erick