lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A request handler that manipulated the index
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:18:43 GMT
I _think_, and I'm really stretching here, that you'd be OK if you
shared a single
index writer amongst all the requests. Having more than one index writer
going against the same index is a definite no-no.

But atomic updates are a request (admittedly an update request) so it must be
possible, that code might provide some hints?

Erick@NotSureButItSeemsReasonable