lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From ilay raja <ilay....@gmail.com>
Subject FileBasedSpellchecker with Frequency comaprator
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:02:12 GMT
Hi

  I want to configure file based spellchecker for my application. I am
taking the words frol spellcheck.txt file and building the spellcheckerFile
directory index. It works fine. But it is not using the frequency of the
words into consideration while giving the spell suggestion. I have
duplicated the terms that are important in the spellcheck.txt file, by
repeating as many times as needed, since FileBasedSpellcheker cannot take
the numeric frequency. But still it does not reflect in scoring. Is it the
way to go about it, can someone please explain this clearly how solr
supports to build FileBasedSpell Check index from a file along with
frequency? Is it doable by configuring in solrconfig.xml or should we need
to write spellcheck client explicity?