lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Potter <thelabd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need hook to know when replication backup is actually completed.
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 19:04:28 GMT
Update to this ... did some code scanning and it looks like the backup
status is available via the details command, e.g.

<lst name="backup">
  <str name="startTime">Fri Apr 12 17:53:17 UTC 2013</str>
  <int name="fileCount">120</int>
  <str name="status">success</str>
  <str name="snapshotCompletedAt">Fri Apr 12 17:58:22 UTC 2013</str>
</lst>

So with a little polling of the details command from my backup script and
I'm good to go. If anyone knows of a more direct way, let me know otherwise
I'm moving ahead with this approach.

Cheers,
Tim