lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing index amongst multiple nodes
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2013 22:08:08 GMT
Hi Walter;

I am new to Solr and digging into code to understand it. I think that when
indexer copies indexes, before the commit it is unsearchable.

Where exactly that commit occurs at code and can I say that: rollback
something because I don't want that indexes (reason maybe anything else,
maybe I will decline some indexes(index filtering) because of the documents
they points. Is it possible?