lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nate Fox <n...@neogov.com>
Subject Re: Need hook to know when replication backup is actually completed.
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:11:07 GMT
Tim, thank you for this! I had been looking for this a while back (even
posted something on serverfault) and never got a decent answer. This is
exactly what I was looking for.

--
Nate Fox
Sr Systems Engineer

o: 310.658.5775
m: 714.248.5350

Follow us @NEOGOV <http://twitter.com/NEOGOV> and on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/neogov>

NEOGOV <http://www.neogov.com/> is among the top fastest growing software
companies in the USA, recognized by Inc 500|5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and
the LA Business Journal. We are hiring!<http://www.neogov.com/#/company/careers>