lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Is any way to return the number of indexed tokens in a field?
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 04:29:30 GMT
Hello,

We seem to have all sorts of functions around tokenized field content, but
I am looking for simple count/length that can be returned as a
pseudo-field. Does anyone know of one out of the box?

The specific situation is that I am indexing a field for specific regular
expressions that become tokens (in a copyField). Not every field has the
same number of those.

I now want to find the documents that have maximum number of tokens in that
field (for testing and review). But I can't figure out how.  Any help would
be appreciated.

Regards,
   Alex.
- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)