lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Mestry <sanmes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exact matching in Solr 3.6.1
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:07:51 GMT
Hi Pawel,

Not sure which parser you are using, I am using edismax and tried using the
bq parameter to boost the results having exact matches at the top.
You may try something like:
q="cats" AND London NOT Leeds&bq="cats"^50

In edismax, pf and pf2 parameters also need some tuning to get the results
at the top.

HTH,
Sandeep