lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Lundgren <lundg...@familysearch.org>
Subject RE: Making fields unavailable for return to specific end points.
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:32:46 GMT
Hmm...  Just found this JIRA:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3191

I think I have answered my question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Lundgren [mailto:lundgren@familysearch.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:21 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Making fields unavailable for return to specific end points.

We have a few internal fields that we would like to restrict from being returned in result
sets.

I have seen how fl is used in specify fields that you do what returned, I am kind of looking
for the opposite.  There are just a few fields that don't make sense to return to our clients.

Is there any functionality for a blocked-fl?

Thank you!

--
Andrew

 NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email