lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Cool Techi <cooltec...@outlook.com>
Subject Solr Cloud OR Load Balancing
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 07:12:55 GMT
We are currently using Solr 3.6 with 1:1 replication on our production servers, but now out
data has increased a lot and were looking to migrate to something more scalable.

We have been experimenting with Solr Cloud over the past 2 months and noticed servers issues,
most of them have been fixed in the version releases but some am not sure of, like
Docs missing in replica's of a shard.
Giving this what would the recommendation be, should we use solr4.2 with replication and load
balancing using HA proxy so that we dont run into issue OR do we think Solr Cloud is good
for live usage.
Regards,
Ayush