lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From qibaoyuan <qibaoy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr-cloud performance decrease day by day
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:26:02 GMT
there are 6 shards and they are in one machine,and the jvm param is very big,the physical memory
is 16GB,the total #docs is about 150k,the index size of each shard is about 1GB.AND there
is indexing while searching,I USE auto commit  each 10min.and the data comes about 100 per
minutes.

在 2013-4-19,下午3:17,Furkan KAMACI <furkankamaci@gmail.com> 写道: