lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: spell suggestions help
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:46:52 GMT
Be sure to use the Solr Admin UI Analysis page to verify what is happening
at each stage of analysis. For BOTH "index" and "query".

You only showed us your "query" analyzer... show us the "index" analyzer as
well.

Did you make sure to delete the index data and completely reindex after
changing the "index" analyzer?

Or maybe your "index" and "query" analyzers are not in-sync and compatible.

Do you have anything in your stopwords file? "and" is usually considered a
stop word - so the stop filter would remove it.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohan Thakur
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 2:12 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: spell suggestions help

hi jack

I am using whitespace toknizer only and before this im using pattern
replace to replace &amp; with and but its not working I guess.

my query analyser:
</analyzer>
      <analyzer type="query">
     <charFilter class="solr.PatternReplaceCharFilterFactory"
pattern="&amp;" replacement="and"/>
ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
        <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory"
                ignoreCase="true"