lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Moving from SOLR3.6 to SOLR4.0 - Last remaining warnings
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:09:00 GMT
"replace with UpdateRequestHandler"

Just compare your solrconfig to the new one and consider updating yours and
using the newer Solr update API that automatically uses the content type to
internally dispatch to the proper update handler. But, it's just a warning,
for now.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Kuro Kurosaka
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 12:57 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Moving from SOLR3.6 to SOLR4.0 - Last remaining warnings

Here's my guess.

On 4/8/13 4:04 AM, Spadez wrote:

> 11:56:41
> WARNING
> IndexSchema
> uniqueKey is not stored - distributed search and MoreLikeThis will not
> work

I think the warning is saying the field you specify in <uniqueKey> does not
specify stored="true".
Check your schema.xml.

> 11:56:41
> WARNING
> SolrCore
> [collection1] Solr index directory
> '/opt/solr/example/solr/collection1/data/index' doesn't exist. Creating
> new index...

This is normal.

> 11:56:42
> WARNING
> UpdateRequestHandler
> Using deprecated class: XmlUpdateRequestHandler -- replace with
> UpdateRequestHandler

> 11:56:42
> WARNING
> UpdateRequestHandler
> Using deprecated class: BinaryUpdateRequestHandler -- replace with
> UpdateRequestHandler

UpdateRequestHandler now takes care of XML, JSON, CSV and binary document
formats
by itself. No specialized subclasses like XmlUpdateRequestHandler should be
used.
All these deprecated subclasses add is output of this deprecation warning.
But you can ignore these warnings for this version of Solr.

--
Kuro Kurosaka